Stel'Air Adjustable Height Pedal Exerciser for Arms & Legs RW-649
Mini pedaller will adjust the height to suit your needed height. This adjustment is great for shorter people who need to lower the height on the pedaller to exercise their arms on the table top.
The shorter setting is also good for taller people needing more room to pedal under a desk.
The pedaller requires no assembly to start exercising. The display counter is an additional feature that does need to be assembled.
Resistance is provided with a control knob that you can tighten to give more tension.
There are three different levels of height adjustments to suit most users.
You can pedal your arms or legs in both directions for a full workout of the arms, shoulder, and legs, thighs.
Folded-Up Size: 1 37/64" x 1 7/16" x 4 21/64"
1 37/64" x 1 7/16" x Level 1: 10 5/8"
1 37/64" x 1 7/16" x Level 2: 12 13/64"
1 37/64" x 1 7/16" x Level 3: 13 3/16"
- Height adjustable mini pedal exerciser with mini counter
- No assembly required and you can begin to exercise right away.
- The resistance control knob is a stepless tension design.
- The height is adjustable for three different levels for fitting under most desks.
- The pedaller is operable in both forward and backward motion.
- Works for both arms and legs.
- Individual use only. This item was not intended or designed for multiple-users.
We Also Recommend
Recumbent Pedal Exerciser and Hand Cycle Combination - The Total Body Cycle JL-897