22" Leg for Medical Pedal Exerciser JZ-257
- For when you need to raise the height of the Medical Pedaller or increase the stability of the unit.
- This accessory can be attached to the front or the back of the pedaller
- Used to eliminate side to side rocking
- Eliminate front to back rocking when installing on the front
- Makes for easier reach by lifting the pedals by 2 inches and the front or back by 4 inches.
In some cases the user may have difficulty pedalling correctly and need the added stability. This accessory is not needed if the bike can be pedalled as suggested in the manual.
We Also Recommend
Stel'Air Magnetic Medical Exercise Pedaller With Wheels & Handle AH-628W
Recumbent Pedal Exerciser and Hand Cycle Combination - The Total Body Cycle JL-897