Deskcycle2™ Desk Exercise Bike Pedal Exerciser White
By popular demand the DeskCycle2 has a new feature of an adjustable front leg. Now you can adjust the height even lower if you want to.
About the DeskCycle2™
- The resistance offered on this pedal exerciser is also more than twice of what is available on anything else offered on the market today.
- Resistance settings offered are 8 calibrated that range from easy to high resistance that is probably more than you will ever use.
- The magnetic resistance is what allows you to work and pedal quietly. It is smooth to operate so you can still work while you are exercising.
- The magnetic resistance is a patented mechanism and the same that is used on the more industrial style MagneTrainer so you know it is top quality.
- The easy to read display will tell you the speed that you are pedalling as well as the distance and you can use the online calorie calculator provided to know just how many calories you are burning.
Under Desk Exercise Bike - Pedal Exerciser
When you are in the office all day it is hard on your body. Sitting Disease is real and is haunting office workers everywhere.
One time it was thought that 30 minutes of exercise each day was all a person needed to remain healthy. We now know that is not the truth and moving throughout your workday is necessary.
Although some companies do buy the big stand up desks and large bike desks, many people cannot afford to give up the space needed to accommodate these large units. Fortunately there are some excellent mini leg pedalling machines that work wonderfully.
Compact and top quality, the DeskCycle2 lets you pedal to get the blood pumping to your legs and heart. Good news too is you are also burning off calories while you are answering emails.
Finding the time to exercise is difficult for most people. Between work duties and home responsibilities it's hard to fit it in. Now with new research on Sitting Disease and knowing how important it is to incorporate movement into your day this little pedal exerciser will help with both needs.
Even though these are heavier and sturdier than other pedal exercisers on the market you can still move them around. These are a true portable mini cycle that you could take with you when you want to. Just like Carrie Underwood does on the train to work each day!
You can even share with your co-workers too. Of course when they see yours they will probably want to buy there own anyway (ask us about our special group pricing! ☺ )
Desk Exercise Equipment - The DeskCycle2™
Becoming a healthier person means you need to move more throughout your day. You don't need to run a marathon but simple small movements throughout your workday can go a long way towards health.
Exercising at work can be done many ways and fortunately the DeskCycle2 is a great desk exercise mini pedalling machine that almost everyone can use and still get your work done.
Made especially for busy people it has the patented magnetic resistance components so you can exercise quietly right in your very own work space without disrupting your won work or those working close to you.
- Quiet, quiet, quiet
- Lowest profile at only 10" it will fit under the smallest of desks as low as 27". If by some chance this pedal profile isn't low enough there is a special shorter leg that can be purchased separately.
- The other portable pedal exercise machines mostly use friction knobs to control the tension of the pedals.
- DeskCycle2 uses the patented magnetic resistance components for a greater range of resistance settings. Made of heavy-duty parts and top quality housing.
- The display has 5 functions so you can clock your time, distance, reps, calculate calories and more.
- Ward off the dreaded Sitting Disease that is creeping into the workplace.
- Burn off unwanted calories to help you meet your weight loss goals.
- Tone up the muscles in your legs and abdominals.
- Improve circulation and reduce the associated health risks.
- Be more alert at work
- Exercising has been show to improve performance and mood.
- Individual use only. This item was not intended or designed for multiple-users.
Desk Cycle Accessories
Display stand for your DeskPlace your display on your desktop or table top excellent addition for those who exercise at their desk. This is already included with your DeskCycle2. If you need an extra one:
- Includes 10-foot extension cable and a sturdy steel stand.
- *Display not included.
Display with Large Numerals
Larger numbers and face so (if you are getting up there like me) you can see them more clearly. The numbers on the screen are twice the size of the standard display. To scroll through the readings between distance, speed, time, and calories you need only press a button.
There is also a cool "scan mode" setting so you can just watch the numbers flash up on the screen in sequence, changing every 3 seconds. The display will turn on as soon as you start to pedal and will shut off a few seconds after you stop.
PLUS it has an additional odometer function not on the standard model. This way you can track your total mileage over time.
Short Front Leg
The ultra low profile of the original DeskCycle was not low enough for some folks. The new DeskCycle2 has the adjustable front leg so you can lower it another inch. If you have the older model and want to lower it there is an optional shorter leg that you can use to give you another full inch of leg clearance. Now you will be lowering the unit so you will be pedalling only 9 inches off the ground.
10 Inch Rear Leg
This is standard with the new DeskCycle2. If you have the older model and need to push your chair closer to the DeskCycle to pedal comfortably. If this is the case then there is also a shorter leg that will fit between most office style chair legs so you can scoot right up to your DeskCycle.
The standard one with the bike was made with stability in mind and is 15 inches so the unit won't be tipsy. Because you will be closer you shouldn't have to worry about the pedal machine becoming unstable.
People who order this are usually under 5'3" in height with narrow chair legs. Most people do not need this accessory but it is there if you do.
Another option is to put the chair legs over the standard legs of the DeskCycle.
**NOTE** To see ALL Pedal Accessories [Click Here]
Specifications For the DeskCycle
Dimensions: Front leg bar: 24" wide / rear leg bar: 15" wide / pedal height: 9.5"
Weight: 24 lbs.
Display Functions: Displays pedal speed, workout time, calories consumed, distance pedalled, and scan function (displays all in sequence)
Resistance Type: Magnetic, adjustable in 8 levels with knob
Resistance Range: 12 - 130 Watts at 60 RPM / 28 - 394 Watts at 120 RPM
Carry Underwood talks about her DeskCycle™
For more videos about DeskCycle please check out our YouTube Channel.
We Also Recommend