Medical-Level foot pedals for MagneTrainer LS-574
Here is a link where you can compare the different size pedals available for the MagneTrainer.
MagneTrainer Medical-Level Foot Pedals
- These foot pedals are primarily used in physical therapy offices, assisted living facilities or nursing homes.
- They are designed for patients who, for medical reasons, cannot keep their feet in standard pedals.
- Each pedal has adjustable Velcro heel and toe straps.
- The patient should wear shoes and socks when using these pedals.
- We also recommend using the 22-inch wide Adjustable Leg accessory, or the Hospital Chair Kit for patients who have a difficulty pedalling the bike.
**NOTE** To see ALL MagneTrainer Accessories [Click Here]
We Also Recommend