Stel'Air Stability Office Balls - Save Over 60% when you buy today. This LOW PRICE offer is Only available with today's purchase.
*Special price available only with qualifying purchase
Stel'Air Anti-Burst Stability Exercise Balls
*Please Note* - colours in the photographs may vary slightly from the actual stability ball.
All stability balls are fully guaranteed and come with a handy pump to inflate the exercise balls.
Most stability balls are great for persons up to 300lbs. The term "stability ball" is only one of several terms that are used to indicate this style of exercise ball. Other familiar terms are "workout" ball, "Swiss" ball, "Fitness" ball etc. Generally these refer to this style of anti-burst ball that inflates for core, abdominal, and other exercises.
This ball can be used for active fitness and passive micro-muscle core engagement.
Made of anti-burst material and designed to be safe for normal use for sitting and workout conditions.
Stel'Air Anti-Burst Stability Exercise Ball FeaturesDesigned for all skill levels the Stel'Air Anti-Burst Stability Exercise Ball is perfect for developing abdominal muscles and improving balance, strength, flexibility, and agility.
- Safe and easy to use in gym, home, or office.
- Two way hand air pump included for easy inflation.
- Quality guarantee, professional grade material.
- Great support and long-lasting resilience.
- Slip resistant and smooth on the skin.
- Easy to clean
- Individual use only. This item was not intended or designed for multiple-users.
The usual standard sizes for exercise stability balls are 55cm, 65cm, and 75cm. Some people are on the cusp of one measurement or the other. If this is the case then it may be best to choose the larger size.
Remember when you first blow up the exercise ball that it is a good idea to let it "relax" overnight and then add more air as necessary.
|5'0" to 5'5"||Small: 55cm/22"|
|5'6" to 5'11"||Medium: 65cm/26"|
|6'0" to 6'3"||Large: 75cm/30"|
The standard sizes are measured when the ball is fully inflated. This also allows for the weight of the person so there is room for the ball to expand when used. Although calculating the diameter will work (circumference divide by Pi (π) or Circumference/3.14 = 55 or 65. OR you can balance a ruler on the top of the ball and make a pencil mark on the wall to measure up from the floor.
Height is for comfort and proper body alignment and ergonomic movement.
See FAQ's for more information on inflating your new Stel'Air Anti-Burst Stability Exercise Ball.
Stel'Air Anti-Burst Stability Exercise Ball Accessories & Parts
- Hand Pump
- Stability Ball Plug
- Mesh Cover
Stability Ball FAQ's
Choosing the right size exercise ball
When seated on the ball for exercise it is best for the upper legs to be at a 90° angle from the body and parallel to the ground. The knees and hips will be in alignment.
When seated on the ball for working at a desk the legs should be at an angle where the hips are above the knees. Opening the hip joint in this way will reduce the strain put on the internal organs when seated for long periods of time.
Inflating your fitness ball
If the ball is cold allow it to warm to room temperature first. When inflating the ball for the first time, fill it until the material begins to slightly stretch. Let it rest overnight in its new form and then fill to full capacity the following day. Do NOT over-inflate the ball.
Repairing damaged stability balls
If your anti-burst stability ball has been punctured or damaged it cannot be repaired safely. In this event it is best to replace your ball.
Care and maintenance for the Stel'Air Stability Ball Series
- Prior to using your ball be sure to check the area for sharp objects. Use on a smooth surface like a carpet or wood floor. Do not use on the gravel or dirt.
- Clean using a mild soap in warm water. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Make sure your pockets do not have sharp or protruding objects like knives or keys.
- If the ball becomes damaged it has lost its anti-burst safety. Scratches and nicks in the ball will compromise the anti-burst material.
- Keep the ball away from open flames and heat sources.
- Store the stability ball away from direct sunlight.